Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Pumpkin Love

Pumpkin Love

Trick or Treat

Slider Card

Happy Halloween
 My GB's love Halloween, sort of. They love the candy, they love to dress-up, but the rest... It's just a little too spooky for them. So when I send a Happy Halloween card I try to find something that's not too scary. I thought this one was perfect. I used some fun paper from Close To My Heart's last year collection, Pumpkins from the Cricut collection and of course, googly eyes! Thanks to Janene Wawro for the directions to the cute slider card!

I'm going to play along with some of my fave challenges blogs. Check them out below!
 1.  Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog
 2.  The Crafty Addicts Challenge Blog
 3.  Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog
 4.  Unicorn Challenge Blog
 5.  Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges
 6.  Cut It Up! Challenge Blog
 7. Love To Craft Challenge Blog

16 comments:

  1. Brilliant! How clever to make a pull up card to show the moon rising! And you've chosen the perfect accompanying sentiment. This is adorable!

    Thanks for joining us for our Cut it Up for our Halloween challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Evelyn. I had to search for the right sentiment.

      Delete
  2. Now that's really clever! I love it. thanks for sharing at Cut it Up Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lori. I enjoy the challenges at Use Your Stuff. It helps me think to use up bits and pieces of my stash!

      Delete
  4. Very cute card! I love the googly eyes. Thanks for sharing at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sheila. I love it when I can use Googly eyes

      Delete
  5. Great card, love the googly eyes! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Crafty Addicts this month, good luck!
    Hugs Donna (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is so cute!! I love that background paper and the cool slider! Thanks so much for joining us at the FCCB Blog for the Pumpkins Challenge! I would love to know what cartridge those adorable pumpkins come from!!
    Hugs,
    DT Karla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karla. I found the pumpkins in the Cricut Design Space from
      Jack-O-Lanterns
      #M7EBDD37
      Trick or Treat
      I used contour to hide their faces and cut a black background to set them off.

      Delete
  7. What a fun card! I love the spooky paper. Thanks so much for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (PDE DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute little Halloween card. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love to Craft Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete