Tuesday, October 31, 2017

It Finally Feels Like Fall

I used Close To My Heart's 'Falling For You' Scrapbook Workshop Your Way Kit to make this double layout. This Kit is fabulous. It is very versatile, which gives you more BANG for your buck and has a masculine flair to it. If you are scrapbooking for boys it's a must-have.
To order your Falling For You Kit go HERE.  The Title Living Off the Land is from the OutdoorMan Cricut Cartridge.

I'm entering this in some fun challenges. If you'd like to get some inspiration, check them out:
Heart2heartchallenges - Vines and Twine Challenge
Bitten By the Bug2 - Cricut word challenge



10 comments:

  1. Great layout - I am a fanatic for layouts. Great title to go with our Bitten by the Bug2 theme this week. I haven't seen that one and I have the cartridge too. Thanks for the treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures and layout are fabulous! It looks like your little guy is having alot of fun. What great memories you created. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Caroline, Thank you for stopping by. That little guy is 27 now and still talks about it. I'm slowly but surely rescuing photos from old stick and peel albums and giving them a more updated home.

      Delete
  3. Fabulous. Thanks for sharing at Bitten by the Bug 2.
    Janis, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love seeing layouts!!!! I loved that CTMH paper pack as well. And what a great title for your layout! Thanks for playing along with our BBTB2 word challenge this week.
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle,
      Thank you. Layouts and mini albums are my favorites.

      Delete
  5. This paperpack is such a great choice for your layout, CAS and great choices for Fall fun. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart2Heart this past month, and please come back to check out our November themes that can be so easily combined with other challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! I love two things...1 it is a layout, we don't get a lot of layouts at H2H so yeah...a memory saved forever and 2....it is a great layout. I love the touches of bling but it is not to over done...I am so a less is more kind of girl with bling and you have the right balance in my humble opinion! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

    Brandi R.
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete