Saturday, September 3, 2016

Creating Kindness

 It's National Stamping Month:Create Kindness
Check it out! This month Close to My Heart is offering the Create Kindness Card Kit, it has everything you see above for the special price of only $46.95!
You will get:
24 – 3" × 3" pre-printed card bases with envelopes
24 – Pre-cut 1 ¾" white circles
8 – Exclusive M-size stamp sets
1 – Archival Black Exclusive Inks™ mini stamp pad
1 – 2" × 2" My Acrylix® block
1 – My Acrylix® mini stamp organizer to put all your goodies in!
Go HERE to order yours from me and I will spread the kindness even further by making a donation of a portion of my commission from every Create Kindness card kit I sell through my site, to Operation Smile™. 
I LOVE my kit! I can grab it and go and have everything to make a card at my fingertips so when I'm waiting in carpool or at the doctors office or any of the countless other places I have to wait around for hours, I can be productive instead of killing time checking FaceBook. I even bring along my ShinHan markers to color my stamped images.

No comments:

Post a Comment