Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Bad Hair Day



As the heat rises and summer winds down I find myself extremely busy, but I finally got a chance to play around with the Zoe Workshop on the Go Kit. It’s one of the sneak previews that Close to my Heart released this month. It will be featured in the NEW catalog coming out Sept. 1st.  The colors are so energizing. That’s one of the great things about the B&G papers in this kit. If one side doesn’t speak to you the other side is bound too. I choose the colorful green with white polka dots side for my layout and I love the paper with the small multicolored triangles. It reminds me of a quilt. 


My Artistry Cricut cartridge hasn’t come in yet so I stamped some alternate shapes using Artbooking and A Child’s Year cartridges. 





  The stamp set included in the Zoe Workshop Kit is so much fun! I used several in the layout. The note paper stamp is from the Wanderful Stamp set. And I used a couple from the Instalife-Everyday Life stamp set.



Even though my layout wasn’t about that great of a day I was able to use one of the Title stamps with a little improvising. 

No comments:

Post a Comment