Sunday, June 14, 2015

For Father's Day


OK, I know I said I was finished with my Jackson on the go kit from CTMH, but guess what!? I was able to make a father’s day card with the snippets I had left! This paper is SO versatile! Truly I’m still using the same packet.  I’m putting the rest of my assorted bits of the Jackson Workshop on the Go kit into my scrap folders. You may see a tiny piece now and then, but I think I'm done with projects using this kit.
 When I was little, my dad taught me to tell people that ‘My Pops is Tops’. Ever since then (and that was a long time ago!) that’s been the phrase for his birthday and father’s day cards.
I printed the letters with my Silhouette using the CASTELLAR font
  I usually do a popcorn theme, but this year while wracking my brain for something new I thought of POPsicles. I recently got a stamp in my Blossom Cardmaking Workshop kit and it had, you guessed it, the popsicle I used. 
You can order the kit HERE


 The Stamp of the Month for June, which is yours for only $5.00 with a qualifying order this month (June 2015) only, has one also. The stamp will still be around, but it will cost $17.95
Isn't it adorable? You can order it HERE
Do you ever enter challenges? What is your favorite? 
I'm going to enter my card in the Silhouette Challenge #26.  The challenge goes until June 30 so you still have time to enter too. 
My Sheri CRAFTS is running it's Challenge #159-Masculine Projects. Be sure to stop by check it out. Meanwhile, back at the shack, Jo's Scrap Shack that is, her Fun-Day Friday challenge #92 is Father's Day. Couldn't resist that one and neither will you.

9 comments:

  1. I love the colors and paper! Love the sentiment as well! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for providing the challenge. Sometimes it's just the nudge we need to start creating again.

      Delete
  2. I love the Jackson paper pack! And what a wonderful tradition to keep going in your family. Your card is very handsome. Thanks for joining in Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad I found your blog. You all have already given me some great ideas.

      Delete
  3. What a fun card and a wonderful tradition! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sarah. Glad you stopped by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Nana. I haven't had my silhouette very long so I'm glad that I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card!!! I love the sentiment and all the colorful pops!
    Thanks for playing in our Father's day challenge at Jo's Funday Friday challenges!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete