Friday, January 12, 2018

Unicorns and Fairies

Today is just for fun. My GBs got to meet a unicorn so of course I had to document it!
I used a DCWV 'Once Upon A Time' Stack that I've had in my stash forever just waiting for the right moments. You have to agree, this is the perfect paper for this theme!

See the glossy accents on the paper?
I love this paper. It truly is magical.
I framed the photo for more emphasis and to tie in the colors for a corresponding page that I haven't finished yet.   
I've entered this in several challenges. You need to check them out and see all the wonderful talent out there!
Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges-CH #2 Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Blog-Pattern Paper
Craftaholics R Us-CH #2 Pattern Paper 
The Sisterhood of Crafters-Frame It Challenge
Shopping Our Stash Weekly Challenge-# 336 Out with the old, in with the new


 

8 comments:

  1. Really cute! Thanks for joining us at Craftaholics R Us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy that you shared with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges! Please come back again and good luck, hugs Jackie Dt xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really is the perfect stack for this, I love the beautiful vintage feel.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely! Perfectly done!! Thank you for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters and hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete