Sunday, October 28, 2012

Monsters

Monsters
I finally got my Gypsy cable back from my sister yesterday and I took the opportunity to play with my new Everyday PopUp Cards Cricut cartridge. This is going to be a fun cartridge. My GB’s love popup books so I see lots of pop up cards being sent their way in the near future.
I’m entering this in the Little Monster Challenge over at My Craft Spot
My GBs are a little leery of ‘scary’ Halloween at the tender ages of 1 and 2 so I opted to use the Cookie Monster from the Sesame Street Seasons Cricut Cartridge as my caged monster. Since I hadn’t tried the Pop up cartridge before I decided to make a larger than usual card so I wouldn’t have to worry about working in minute detail. (My eyes aren’t what they used to be) I was pleased that it is not as difficult as I was afraid it was going to be. That’s partly in thanks to the PDF that CraftyJAR told me about that gives directions for assembling all of the popups.

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I love the 3D train car and of course The Cookie Monster is too cute! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Your little ones are going to love your card! I've ever made a popup card, but you've inspired me to try making one. :) Thanks for entering your card in the *Little Monsters* challenge at My Craft Spot. :)

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, I like all the dimension!!

    ReplyDelete