Saturday, September 22, 2012

Salute to Summer


Today is the first day of Fall and I am so ready for it! It was 96 degrees here today so it didn’t feel like Fall, but I know cool weather is on it’s way. The heat isn’t as intense, it’s cooler in the shade, and in the evening it actually gets cool instead of being a muggy 81. As a last salute to Summer and the fun it brings I scrapped this Family Summer fun page and thought I’d enter it in the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge and Pink Cricut Link Up Party.

 
This was a fast and relatively easy layout to do. I downloaded the pictures from the day directly onto my computer. Using Microsoft Word I inserted the pictures into a word document, arranged them in a pleasing configuration leaving a ¼ inch space between the pictures so it would look like a border, hit the print button and presto! Instant layout. All that was left was cutting a title using the Life’s a Beach cartridge, journaling on a scrap of paper left over from the title and used a flower brad to stick it on. The quote is from DCWV “Fun in the Sun” Quote Sticker Stack. Easy as pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment